Friends Wife and my pestle

Had my friend and his wife stay at the house the past three days. An old buddy since high school, his wife is pretty, petite no ass at all and small tits. I wasn't really checking her out but he bragged so much how fine she was I had to say it. Me and him went to the supermarket one morning, she stayed home resting. I've been hosting them, my neighbors since they got there. I spent the past thirty minutes looking for the pestle and I could not find it, I remember one of the neighbors wife was asking about it and I got somewhat angry but not saying anything. I simply don't like people taking my things without asking. Since I installed cameras throughout the house I started looking back at the past three days, my friend and his wife were in the pool at the time. 



What I saw I could not believe, then again... Yes I could! His wife's name is Betsy, while me and him were in the pool chilling, she had walked in the kitchen took the pestle, sat on my white sofa, all the while staring at us joking in the pool and slowly inserted the 6 inch tool in her ... wait... rewind... zoom in... she pushed it in her ass. How did we not turn around to see this, heck how did "I" not see it before, she fucked her ass with my kitchen utensil for a good five minutes before she left with it in her to their room. I couldn't tell my friend what I saw, but left it at that.

Today makes it five days now, we are sitting in the living room watching a movie, he passed out drinking, she was a bit red in the face after quite a few drinks. I was pretty tipsy myself "so" I said to her "when are you gonna put my pestle back" "pestle?" she asked puzzled, yes "my pestle... you know that thing you've been sticking up your ass the past few days" her eyes grew out, she didn't think I knew "oh my gosh Sam I'm... I'm.." "aaah fuck it all you want... make sure you put it back when you are done" I said smiling and taking a huge gulp of my drink. She ran to her room, and I felt kinda bad until I saw she returned very quickly... she had the pestle in her hand and looked as if she was ready to cry. "hey hey" I said, "I told you its ok to use it"... "I don't know why Sam, but since I got here I have been so fucking horny" "damn I.. like.. I can't... damn" I replied, thats my friends wife especially hes lying right there on the sofa passed out. "Tell you what BB" I said wrapping my hand around her neck, I wont talk about it only if you allow me to watch you play with yourself" "ok ok" damn I love drinking. She didn't hesitate to take off her shorts, she spit in her tiny hand and rubbed it on her ass hole "wait" I said "use this" I handed her my black dildo, "don't ask" I said before she could mutter a word, she grabbed it and shoved it in her ass, I mean.. I ride the damn toy sometimes and it takes me a while to get used to it getting in and here she is, as tiny as can be and she shoved it roughly in her ass. "Oh shit... so much better" she said now riding the dildo on the floor. Now, she was not facing me, all I could see is her little no ass going up and down on the dildo, which by the way started to get very creamy."Damn girl" I lied on the floor to get a better view, my dick was rock on hard now and I wish I could... but I couldn't. I took it out and started jerking, she turned and saw me masturbate and smiled, she faced me now and guys she had the fattest pussy I have ever seen on a small woman, I swear I never noticed that before, my dick got THREE times harder, I could feel every vein on it and the tip of it got darker. 

"You like my shit don't you?" she whispered, "fuck yea" "keep jerking it for me papi" she said now fingering her pussy, I want it in my mouth" "no" I replied "we can't do that" I pointed at him, "he doesnt have to know" she added, "I would" I answered... let me see that dildo in your ass" I pulled her to the sofa, she spread her legs wide open and pulled the dildo out of her ass, she didn't moan loudly but her soft noises got me hotter, she had a nice gape there "cum for me" she said pushing two fingers in her pussy. I started jerking faster, "damn I wish you could fuck me right now" she said pushing in three then four fingers in her wet pussy. "Shit.... I'm gonna cum" I whispered, she tried to grab my dick but I pushed her back "fuck... then cum on my pussy please" she begged "please.. please" she kept whispering, "Damn" I said standing over her little frame, she opened her legs wider and spread her pussy lips open... "that is one fucking meaty pussy you got" I said, I stood over her and placed my dick very close to her pussy, she pushed her ass up trying to get me in her, "don't do that" i said still jerking... "fuck.. I'm cumming" I said holding on the sofa with one hand and dick in the other. I shot a big load on her fat pussy, I nearly fell on her while I was cumming but did my best to stay up, I thought she would have said something as I shot my load, but she remained quiet, her eyes were bulging out again but this time she was looking at her now awake husband. 

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий