Doing It With Friend's Sister At A Party

Doing It With Friend's Sister At A Party

Doing It With Friend's Sister At  A Party
The soft skin of Macey's vagina filled my mouth with a wonderful creamy, musky, flavor as I probed in between the leafy halves of her labia, the smooth, pink skin in between them welcoming my exploration with a shuddering suction. I loved how it felt to press my face into her pelvis and feel her hips moving slowly on the edge of the sink as I experienced my first taste of a girl. The sounds of the party raged outside the bathroom door, dancey music and shouting, as we locked together, my lips on her pussy, the gentle moaning of her pleasure filling my ears and making my panties damp with desire.

Macey is my best friend's little sister. I've known she's been into girls for about a year now, though she has tried to hide it from her religious family. Even her sister (my bestie) doesn't know. But, we've talked about it a few times cuz I'm bisexual and she had questions. She's cute, but I've been telling myself she was off limits out of respect for my friend. I had a little to drink and she showed up at the party and we danced a bit. Next thing I knew we were in the bathroom and I had her shorts off. It all happened so fast! I've kissed a few girls but it's never gone this far. I have to say, I fucking luvvvved eating her out!

"Oh, oh I didn't know it felt this good," she said under her breath. "Fukkkk..." I tasted a wash of lube from inside her flowing over my tongue. I didn't even take her panties off. I just started licking her through them, then pulled them to the side and took huge mouthfuls of her juices, pulling her lips open with my fingers so I could drive my tongue into her pink pussy. She lifted her shirt up, no bra underneath, and played with her boobs, which are so sexy. I could see her nipple piercings through her shirt, which really turned me on when we were dancing.

My hands fit her butt perfectly as I massaged upward, feeling the curves of her body as my nose bumped her shaved pubic mound. I licked downward, passing wetly over her anus and pushing into it slightly, bringing coos of pleasure from her. She gripped the countertop for balance as I swiveled back and forth, caressing her clit with my mouth. I pulled at her lips, licking upward, then down.

"Oh godd, oh godd, yes you're gonna make me cummm..." she whispered. I wanted to feel her explode in my face. I kept at it, using only my mouth to pleasure her sensitive vagina. Her juices leaked onto my cheeks as I ate her more and more feverishly. She bent over my head, then backwards, her knees closing around my face. I was immersed in her body as I felt her orgasm rising and swelling.

Doing It With Friend's Sister At  A Party 2

"Ohhhh, oh here I goouhhhhhhhhhh..." Contractions began at the base of her vagina and pulled upwards, tightening on my tongue as it drove into her, my lips pulling at her clit. Her legs bobbed in and out as she came and came, her hand on my head holding me in close to her throbbing pussy. A last dribble of yummy dripped out of her as I pulled back, a clear thread dangling between her red lips and my mouth. I licked at it to pull it in onto my tongue. She looked down at me and smiled.

"That was fucking hot. Can't lie, you've been in my spank bank for a while!"

I stood and kissed her so she could taste herself on my lips. She wrapped her legs around me, holding me there. I felt her hand pulling at my jeans. I wasn't sure we should keep going.

"I don't know if this is a good idea..." I said.

"It's a great idea. You're not getting away without letting me in your panties too, you fricking perv."

I laughed at her. "Oh my god, don't remind me..."

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий